- T: 860-270-0060
- F: 860-479-9048
- E: Tricia.Koosa@DaigleLawGroup.com
AREAS OF PRACTICE
- Municipal Service
- Business Services
- Personal Injury
- Law Enforcement Consultant
- Family Law
- Quinnipiac College School of Law, Hamden, CT; JD
- Western Connecticut State University, Danbury, CT
- State of Connecticut
- U.S. District Court, District of Connecticut
Attorney Tricia Koosa practices civil litigation in federal and state courts, with an emphasis on municipalities and public officials. Attorney Koosa leads the Daigle Law Group Litigation Section by managing the defense and prosecution of legal actions for our clients.
Attorney Koosa is an integral member of the Daigle Law Group Law Enforcement Consulting team which provides guidance and oversight to department command staff on operations, organizational structure and risk management. Many departments across the country have retained Daigle Law Group to assist with the review, development, and revision of department policies to maintain and reflect constitutional police practices.