Daigle Law Group keeps you up-to-date with the latest news, publications and industry trends you need to know about.
- 4 things LE should do on social media during an active shooter incident
- Nothing Good Happens After Midnight – Bonivert v. City of Clarkston
- Justice Department Releases Memorandum on Litigation Guidelines for Civil Consent Decrees and Settlement Agreements
- Here are the rules of engagement for troops deploying to the Mexican border
- Cyberstalking – Two Federal Cases Illustrate the Consequences of Sextortion
- Promoting Excellence in First Line Supervision
- Report: As Tech Changes Law Enforcement, Its Workforce Must Adapt