Marijuana Madness Webinar
April 16, 2019 at 2PM EST
Daigle Law Group LLC is proud to continue the 2019 Legal/Policy Development Webinar Series. These seminars are designed to provide Department executives and those responsible for policy development with options and tools to ensure their policies are effective.
The webinar presentation will give attendees:
- An Industry overview of the Legalized Cannabis Market in the US and Internationally.
- Policy and Procedures considerations for departments in states that have legalized.
- Hemp and CBD – understanding the 2018 Farm Bill and its impact on law enforcement.
- Responding to incidents at Cannabis businesses: Understanding the environment.
- Legal Issues – top 5 legal issues as it relates to cannabis and public safety.
These seminars are produced to provide general information on the topics presented. They are distributed with the understanding that the publisher (Daigle Law Group, LLC) is not engaged in rendering legal or professional services to those who participate in the seminar and receive information. Although these seminars are prepared by professionals, they should not be used as a substitute for professional services. If legal or other professional advice is required, the services of a professional should be sought.