Law Enforcement Training
Online police training classes, courses, resources and webinars designed for law enforcement professionals.
Attorney Daigle has devoted his career to representing, counseling, and advising law enforcement personnel. As a litigator, trainer, and consultant, he utilizes his knowledge and experience to provide entertaining and informative “real-life” training. The purpose of such training is to provide the students with the tools necessary to operate under current police practices, and provides resources to assist the students to make better decisions and document their actions.
Daigle Law Group and DLG Learning Center are dedicated to meeting the training needs of your Department. We will work with your Department to tailor a training program on multiple topics of Law Enforcement operations. These topics include:
- Agency Liability – Effective and Constitutional Policing
- Supervisory liability
- Contemporary Legal Issues in Policing
- Use of Force Standards and Electronic Control Weapon liability
- Managing and Conducting Use of Force investigations and DOJ Standards
- Managing Internal Affairs investigations and police discipline
- Crowd Management and First Amendment Protection
- DOJ- Pattern and Practice Investigation
- Bias Based Policing and Racial Profiling
- Use of technology in law enforcement-Social media, expectation of privacy, and First Amendment rights
- Tactical operations liability and canine operations
- Search and Seizure for the Street Officer
- Police Ethics- We are way beyond a free donut…
- 911 dispatcher liability, active shooter response, and dealing with difficult people
- Basic Academy Training
- Security Operations and Legal Standards
FBI-Law Enforcement Executive Development Association
Supervisor Liability Online Distance Learning Program
Do you need effective online training for your supervisors?
Attorney Eric Daigle has developed and is the primary instructor for the FBI-LEEDA Supervisor Liability Online Distance Learning Program. This exceptional training will accommodate your department schedule as it is available 24 hours per day. No travel is required; you only need access to a computer.
The FBI-LEEDA Supervisory Liability online training program will focus on multiple topics related to the legal standards applicable to supervisors. This program is intended to provide new and experienced supervisors with tools to utilize to protect themselves and their department from liability. The topics covered in this on-line program include a review of constitutional standards applicable to supervisor liability, deliberate indifference, and use of force investigation. In addition, the program reviews legal standards applicable to internal affairs investigations and sexual harassment. FBI-LEEDA and Attorney Daigle believes that this program will provide liability protection to police departments through quality education directed at the specific issues facing supervisors.
Register for Online Distance Learning Programs
Any individual who has successfully completed FBI-LEEDA’s Distance Learning Basic Supervisor Liability, Advanced Supervisor Liability and Distance Learning Ethics courses will receive the FBI-LEEDA eTrilogy certificate.
- The Connecticut Chiefs of Police Association
- New England Association of Chiefs of Police
- FBI-Law Enforcement Executive Development Association (FBI-LEEDA)
- International Association of Police Chiefs (IACP)
- National Association for Civilian Oversight of Law Enforcement (NACOLE)
- Association of Contingency Planners, Workplace Violence Seminar
- Rhode Island, Department of Public Safety
- Massachusetts Chiefs of Police Association
- Maine Chief of Police Association
- New Hampshire Association of Chiefs of Police
- Institute for the Prevention of In-Custody Deaths
- Major County Sheriffs’ Association (MCSA)
- National Organization of Black Law Enforcement Executives (NOBLE)
- Bureau of Indian Affairs (BIA)
- New England LEEDS Program
- Wyoming Administrators’ Conference
- FBI-National Academy Associates (FBI-NAA)