Daigle Law Group is proud to continue our Legal & Policy Development Webinar Series. These seminars are designed to provide department executives and those responsible for policy development with options and tools to ensure their policies are effective.
This webinar presentation will give you:
- An Industry overview of the Legalized Cannabis Market in the US and Internationally.
- Policy and Procedures considerations for departments in states that have legalized.
- Hemp and CBD – understanding the 2018 Farm Bill and its impact on law enforcement.
- Responding to incidents at Cannabis businesses: Understanding the environment.
- Legal Issues – top 5 legal issues as it relates to cannabis and public safety.
This seminar will provide an update on the Cannabis industry both in the US and abroad along with Policy and Procedures considerations for departments in states that have legalized. There will be a discussion on the 2018 Farm bill and what the rescheduling of Hemp and Hemp derived products mean to public safety. Give an overview of things to consider when public safety is responding to events at a cannabis business. Provide recommendations for Community Involvement- how to work with cannabis businesses in a partnership and will review top 5 legal issues as it relates to cannabis and public safety.
These seminars are produced to provide general information on the topics presented. They are distributed with the understanding that the publisher (Daigle Law Group, LLC) is not engaged in rendering legal or professional services to those who participate in the seminar and receive information. Although these seminars are prepared by professionals, they should not be used as a substitute for professional services. If legal or other professional advice is required, the services of a professional should be sought.